Wednesday, February 19, 2020

New Beginnings With Finding Serenity

New Beginnings


It takes courage to make change. And change is something that has never come easily to me. I resist change for as long as possible until a catalyst propels me forward. And even then I usually go kicking and screaming. 

But that is when wisdom comes into play. Change is scary. But wisdom is gentle and kind. 

Wisdom reminds me that I am strong and capable. Wisdom reminds me that I never walk alone into change. God is always by my side. Period and full stop. 

And that is how I discern the difference between what I can change and what I can't. Through faith.

Wisdom gives me the nudge that says, "Yes, you can." 

Wisdom reminds me of the words in Philippians 4:13


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

And serenity follows. 




 How do you find serenity in the midst of change?  I welcome your thoughtful comments. 




2 comments:

  1. Simple and to the profound point. Indeed, seeking God and His Wisdom will remind us that no matter where we are or what change we are going through, God is with us.

    Thanks for sharing this encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment. God is good, all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a thoughtful message. I enjoy hearing from my readers.I will reply as soon as possible. Spam and/or unkind messages will be deleted.

The Need For Quiet

  Finding Serenity In The Midst of Quiet We live in a world in which quiet is hard to find.  Noises from televisions, computers, music playi...